Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Home repositories are not published. Publisher service for backend-home forgotten ??
Am Samstag, 7. September 2013, 12:13:02 schrieb Raymond Wooninck:
Hi,

It seems that all home projects are no longer publishing after the split of
the backend. Checking the services on the monitor page, the thing that can
be noticed is that the backend-home does not have a publisher. It has
everything else that backend-main has, but NOT A PUBLISHER !!

I guess that in all the stress, somebody forgot that service ?? Or is there
some other errors ?

It would be nice if this gets resolved so that we can call the split a
success.

hm, most likely my bad :/. Unfortunatly, I do not have a working VPN setup
atm, so you need to wait until tomorrow :/

sorry for that
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5