[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 06/09/2013
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 19:43:20 -0700
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 06/09/2013

Moving on,

1. What have I done in past weeks?

Before I begin, let me say I am sorry I coudnt post regular updates
for a while. Moved to a whole new place and with classes started
already got a little caught up.

After the midterms, we have successfully implemented the feature for
the user to edit/delete comment with respective rights. Apart from
that, another/last goal of the GSoC project was to have OBS commenting
system talk to Hermes for delivering notification updates to the users
for which the code work is done and I have already opened up the PR.

2. What am I doing this week?

Since the code work is done, I now look forward to feedback and
comments of other OBS hackers and get it all implemented/fixed before
Sep 16.

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c
Github OBS: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service