[opensuse-buildservice] Home repositories are not published. Publisher service for backend-home forgotten ??
Hi,

It seems that all home projects are no longer publishing after the split of
the backend. Checking the services on the monitor page, the thing that can be
noticed is that the backend-home does not have a publisher. It has everything
else that backend-main has, but NOT A PUBLISHER !!

I guess that in all the stress, somebody forgot that service ?? Or is there
some other errors ?

It would be nice if this gets resolved so that we can call the split a
success.

Raymond