Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Arch: repository-generation symlinks .db to .db.tar.gz
On Monday 26 Aug 2013 12:45:42 Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 09:16:00AM -0400, denk@xxxxxxxx wrote:
It's now fixed. The next time the repo is published (i.e. some
package is built) the symlinks will be hard links.

It seems to be even worse now as the symlinks aren't there at all now, see
for example [1] and [2].

[1] http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/denkad/ArchLinux/i686/
[2]
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/scalaris:/svn/ArchLinux/x
86_64/
Oops, me stupid. I simply changed "symlink()" to "link()", but that
wasn't suffixient, of course. It should work now.

M.

Thanks,
but it seems that still the symlinks are used:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/scalaris:/0.6.x/ArchLinux/x86_64/home_scalaris_0.6.x_ArchLinux.db
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/scalaris:/0.6.x/ArchLinux/x86_64/home_scalaris_0.6.x_ArchLinux.files

(filedate is 1st Sept which is after your change, I suppose)

Nico