Re: [opensuse-buildservice] About the recently deployed "home" view

Quoting Sascha Peilicke <speilicke@xxxxxxxx>:

Usually, you are mostly interested in incoming requests. That means
requests to projects where you hold any (maintainer, bugowner, reviewer)
rights but are not the submitter. Similarly, "outgoing" would only
display "your" requests to wherever.

If both tables would include request state, I guess it's ok to have the
old "declined requests" as part of outgoing. If that's not obvious
enough for people, it could also be a separate table (and not showing up
in outgoing).

Frankly speaking, I did like the "home" view we had until two days ago...

The split into three tables
* Review
* New
* Declined

Made perfect sense to me, with the various roles I do:

* review was everything to be handled 'at any moment'
* NEW usually is my 'long' list of packages ready for checkin GNOME:Factory has, just like openSUSE:Factory, a review/checkin process). The packages could lie there 'for a while' without disturbing anybody..
and it was always simple enouh to have an immediate overview of the balance.
* Declined view: really handy to have. Of course hermes sent an email as well...

I'd opt to just revert to the last state :)

Dominique