[opensuse-buildservice] Missing mysqlclient library error
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:09:21 +0200
Hi,
when building my project sumo I get a failure for the i586 platform on
openSUSE 12.3 referring to a missing mysqlclient library
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:behrisch/sumo/openSUSE_12.3_Geo/i586

If I branch libgdal (which is the reason for the dependency) and mariadb
into my project the build succeeds, furthermore I cannot see any hints in
the spec files of the aforementioned projects why they should behave
differently only on openSUSE 12.3 for i586. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael