[opensuse-buildservice] OBS home split still in progress

Hi guys,

just a short heads up on the split of the home: projects to a new
server: the rsync to the new disk is taking longer than expected, my
guess is that we can re-enable the builds tomorrow morning (i.e. in
about 16 hours).

(It seems like the bottleneck is actually the reads of the old
files, so the filesystem seems to be a bit fragmented. We'll have
a bit of more room after the split.)

Sorry for the delay,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg