[opensuse-buildservice] armv6l build broken?
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:02:57 +0200
Hi,

there is no build job for armv6l ATM whereas there are builds scheduled. Is
there any problem?

Moreover, when I try to build a scheduled package locally, I get a 400 error
Bad request :
Building JeOS-raspberrypi.kiwi for standard/armv6l
Getting buildinfo from server and store to
/home/guillaume/perso/arm_opensuse/OBS/devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi/JeOS-raspberrypi/.osc/_buildinfo-standard-armv6l.xml
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
remote error: could not parse build description (spec/dsc/kiwi)

Any idea what is going on?

Greetings,

Guillaume