[opensuse-buildservice] Issue with DEBTRANSFORM-TAR script?
I'm playing around with repackaging our KlyDE stuff for Debian at the
moment, so I've got a test package I've started
(home:sfalken:branches:devel:cloverleaf:KlyDE/kdelibs4) and near as I
can tell, I've got the .dsc file, debian.rules, debian.control
debian.changelog setup properly.

OBS is giving me this error, related to DEBTRANSFORM-TAR:

[ 132s] now finalizing build dir...
[ 133s] running debian transformer...
[ 134s] Use of uninitialized value $version in substitution (s///) at
/.build/debtransform line 108.
[ 134s] Use of uninitialized value $version in string ne at
/.build/debtransform line 109.
[ 134s] Use of uninitialized value $firstline in substitution (s///)
at /.build/debtransform line 110.
[ 134s] Use of uninitialized value $_ in concatenation (.) or string
at /.build/debtransform line 127.
[ 134s] //usr/src/packages/SOURCES/kde3-appliactions.diff: No such
file or directory
[ 134s] debian transforming failed.

Is this an issue with somethign I've done in my configure, or is there
some issue with the debtransform-tar script itself?