Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec file for obs?
Am Dienstag, 27. August 2013, 09:44:56 schrieb Miroslav Suchý:
On 08/26/2013 09:26 PM, Michel Bourget wrote:
That's how we could simplify the fact a single spec file ( _spec ) could
be used
against several distributions without clobbering it with bazillions of
"%if vendor/vendor_release" statements.

Interesting. I have quite opposite experience. I.e. maintaining multiple
spec files does not worked well, while one spec file with bazillions of
%if worked fine.
#justsaying

even better is to have one spec file and avoid %if statements but use
generic macros which can be distro specific ;)

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany