[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: build.opensuse.org link problems
Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Actually, this was exactly the question: How do I configure build
dependencies.
Browsing the sparsely filled build service manual, I tried "Required:
tinfo" in the .spec file, but that failed.
Having seen a similar entry, I tried "BuildRequires: tinfo-devel" instead,
but it doesn't find that package.

This is a Debian packaging question. Please ask on a Debian support
list how the devel packages are named.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7