Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Purging unwanted packages from a public (download) repository
Am Samstag, 24. August 2013, 20:47:51 schrieb Martin Wilck:
Hi,

I recently built a few packages using OBS. In the beginning I made a
configuration mistake and created wrong release numbers. I rebuilt and
all was fine, except that I don't seem to be able to remove the packages
with the bogus release number from the public repo.

I even deleted the complete repository and waited a day, but all the
public files (including the broken ones) are still there. I don't want
other people to download the broken stuff.

hm, the good part is, you did everything right and the stuff is now removed.

The bad part is, our scheduler may have lost some event, it seems. An enforced
re-check just remove the repo.

We need to consult the logs ...

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5