[opensuse-buildservice] Purging unwanted packages from a public (download) repository
Hi,

I recently built a few packages using OBS. In the beginning I made a
configuration mistake and created wrong release numbers. I rebuilt and
all was fine, except that I don't seem to be able to remove the packages
with the bogus release number from the public repo.

I even deleted the complete repository and waited a day, but all the
public files (including the broken ones) are still there. I don't want
other people to download the broken stuff.

Hints?

Martin

PS: The broken files are here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mwilck:/mdadm-DDF:/EL6/RedHat_RHEL-6/noarch/
(files with version/release "004.-305.1")