Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Refreshing OS target? (beta -> production release)
Adrian,

Thanks. So, OBS will indeed trigger rebuilds of everything affected?

-Matt

On 08/21/2013 09:49 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 21. August 2013, 09:33:27 schrieb Matthew Drobnak:
If I take a snapshot of the Ubuntu 13.10 beta, and import that into OBS,
if I want to replace the packages with the released version later on,
can I simply stop the scheduler, replace the files, and restart the
scheduler? Will OBS pick up that some dependencies have been updated and
rebuild everything?
you do not need to stop the scheduler, but you need to rescan the repo via

obs_admin --rescan-repository