[opensuse-buildservice] build.opensuse.org link problems
I'm having problems with the new release of my editor on the
openSUSE build server
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:towo2:mined/mined).
In some repositories, Debian 7 and Ubuntu, it did not find a library
of the termcap API (usually ncurses). The dynamic libraries (.so) are
well hidden within /lib/i386-linux-gnu (or ...x86_64...) - why is that?
On Debian 7, I could resolve the issue by linking the libraries directly
but the same approach does not work on Ubuntu (although the libraries
are there).
What can I do? I assume having the static library (.a) available would
also resolve the issue, but they are not installed.
Thanks and kind regards,
Thomas Wolff