Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

I don't know if it's relevant, but I just wanted to watch a delete SR
from someone so I know when it was accepted.

It seems like if there are going to be comments added to a SR, there
needs to be a way for an interested 3rd party to watch a SR.

Thanks
Greg