Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 08:45:01AM -0700, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

Hi, great work. However comments are extremly invisible in the ui, which
makes them not very usefull. Can't be there an another link near
accept/decline packages? And it'd be great if it appears only in a case
there is a comment.

[Approve] [Decline] [There are 5 comments]

Regards
Michal Vyskocil

2. What am I'm doing this week

I just moved in to my college. So will be a little caught with the
usual move-in and orientation things. But no big deal. I have received
feedback from my mentor on the edit/delete functionality I have put up
on github and will make sure the same gets corrected/implemented soon.
Apart from that, we will target to finish off the entire edit/delete
functionality set this week, along with test suites, make sure all the
data transfer happens via JSON and not XML. So next week we can move
on to hermes and start building notification types for the discussion
system in OBS.

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c
Github: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service