[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:33:43 -0700
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger
<dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Die, 2013-08-13 at 08:45 -0700, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

GOOD WORK! Thanks for the much awaited feature.

Thanks ! and yep indeed.

I had no big pain finding on how to add the comments.. what I'm missing
though (from a reviewer PoV) is a way to see that there ARE
notifications, preferably in the area of 'Accept' / 'Decline' :)

Not showing the full comment block, of course, but maybe a 'hint' in the
proximity of the final actions pointing towards the new comment
system... (currently, it seems a bit too easy to 'oversee' that somebody
left a comment, which would nullify the entire system).

Thanks for the feedback.

As far as the notifications go, yes, we plan building the notification
types through Hermes. So that should take care of it. The entire
process is still WIP but we will achieve it soon :).

Cheers,
Dominique
--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>