Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
On Die, 2013-08-13 at 12:07 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

How do we access it? Is there a wiki page discussing it?

(Yes I did take a quick look at OBS, but I don't see anything relevant
on the WebUI.)

Seems easy to be found: go to an open SR; at the top, there are now two
tabs:
Overview / 'Comments'

The 2nd one seems rather new :)

We'll have to explore the functions.