Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to add screenshot for software.opensuse.org ?
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:31:13 +0800
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:59 AM, Martin Koller <kollix@xxxxxx> wrote:
How can I provide a special image for the screenshot on that page ?

Hi,

We "share" database with Debian on screenshots.debian.net.

Well strictly, we're not "sharing", but "using" their database.

There's no way to upload from openSUSE side.

So here're the limitations you may need to pay attention to:

1. The screenshot should obey Debian's standard, the most important
part here is:

You have to upload screenshots taken under Debian or vanilla
screenshots (no openSUSE specific stuff like skins, logos...)

If there's difference between versions, Debian's current version will
be in charge.

2. You can only upload screenshots for those packages that both exist
on Debian and openSUSE.

Greetings

Marguerite