Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Giving abuild user a 2nd group?
On 08/05/2013 04:37 PM, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
On 08/05/2013 03:48 PM, Philipp Thomas wrote:
Why? We have the testsuite package that nearly nobody will want to install,
so why shoudn't we have a package which a test user?

[...]

What I wanted is
groupadd abuild2
usermod -a -G abuild2 abuild
right before "make check-very-expensive" in the %check section.

Hmm, with both above sentences close to each other, I have the following
idea: can I add the user to such a second group in the e.g. %post section
of coreutils-testsuite, and then BuildReq:coreutils-testsuite to have that
test environment in the following run?
(Sounds like a little cycle, but maybe ...?)

Have a nice day,
Berny