[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 2/08/2013
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 2/08/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Refactoring the existing code making it RAILS’ish. All data between
api and webui is JSON and not XML. Since refactoring was needed to get
merged, the merge/PR has been postponed for now.

2. What am I'm doing this week

By the end of the week, I wish to finish the refactoring, embed edit
and delete functionality of comments for the comment owners and try my
best to finish writing test cases for both webui and api. Since
starting the week after that, I will be moving in to my college and
won't be able to work for the first few days (2-3 days).

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c
Github: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service
Travis: https://travis-ci.org/shayonj/open-build-service