Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Giving abuild user a 2nd group?
On 08/05/2013 03:48 PM, Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Bernhard Voelker (mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [20130805 15:06]:

Hmm, but chances are ~0 that such a package would be available
to normal repos like Base:Build, Base:System or Factory, right?

Why? We have the testsuite package that nearly nobody will want to install,
so why shoudn't we have a package which a test user?

IMHO another test user is not the solution because during %check we
are not able to su(1) to that user, are we?

What I wanted is
groupadd abuild2
usermod -a -G abuild2 abuild
right before "make check-very-expensive" in the %check section.

Have a nice day,
Berny