Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: noarch, debian and arm packages
On Mon 05 Aug 2013 12:54:59 NZST +1200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

Well if you point it to
<path project="openSUSE:12.3:Ports" repository="ports"/>
it should.

And so it does. Thank you very much for the pointer.

I had added several newer repos and the arm architectures to some - for
'86 it just worked, for arm it's a "port", which is, uhh, not exactly
obvious. I'd use obs more often if it didn't take so long (and several
questions on this list) just to get started. :-(

As Andreas points out, it does nothing much with armv6 though. I'll
leave armv6 and obs for later.

Thanks everyone for your help,

Volker

--