Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec file for obs?
On 07/02/2013 02:57 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
But I can update it in git as well ...

It would be nice if it can be updated in git as well. Because then I can track the changes.
Yes, I know that osc can track version of spec as well. But it really does not help with finding e.g. why
BuildRequires: perl-XML-Parser
+BuildRequires: xorg-x11-server
PreReq: /usr/sbin/useradd /usr/sbin/groupadd
happened. Because osc could not 'blame', while git can.

I know that updating something on two locations sucks, so I prepared OBS releaser for Tito [1]. Which can help you to pack sources and spec and send it to OBS. I will elaborate on this, once this PR will be accepted and new version released.

[1] https://github.com/dgoodwin/tito/pull/91

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat, Software Engineer