[opensuse-buildservice] osc rdelete leftovers files
Hi,

'osc rdelete project -r -f' do not delete everything but, rather, copy some stuff
to the "_deleted" project directory and keep bazillions of files related
to that project under:

* ./trees/
* ./repos/.../.../...
* /repos_sync/

We run obs-server-2.3.7-3.5 ( appliance ) and osc-0.134.1-2.4.1.

Questions:
- obs bug ? osc bug ? Known bug ? If so, is it fixed ?
- Didn't find any documentation on "_deleted" projects,
A pointer would appreciated. I didn't find anything on the webui
or "bs_admin" to manage that. I only found "os ls -D" which does
not help much.

Meanwhile , I am quite tempted to:

find /srv/obs | grep "deleted project" | xargs -n1 rm -rf

Any advise against this "Big Hammer" ?

Thanks in advance.