Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:57:03 -0400
Jorge Hernandez <jfha73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys,

I finally was able to install OBS using the version for OpenSUSE 12.1,
but when I try to go to https://localhost I get:

OBS Web Interface Error:

Error Details:

Errorcode: 503
Message: Unable to connect to API host. (computername.domain.com)

I found online something about the api residing in port 444 so I tried
https://localhost:444 but I get nothing from that (can't connect to
it) I checked my /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/ip-based_vhosts.conf and I saw
virtualhost *:444 configured but it looks like it's not reading it.

FYI, I have no firewall setup on this box, so it's not firewall
blocking port 444, I also added api 127.0.0.1 to /etc/hosts, but I
still get nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

How can I fix this one?

Check if netstat shows a open 444 port
netstat -tlpn

And check the apache log of the obs API, which you have defined in the
vhost config in the api section. Maybe its a Problem with SSL or
something.

Is there a

Listen 444

in /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/ip-based_vhosts.conf

Can you upload your /etc/apache2/listen.conf and vhost conf on pastebin
or something.

I don't know what the exact difference is, between the appliance and a
normal OBS Installation.

Maybe you can also check the logs in /srv/obs/log/ for all backend
components.

But I think it's a problem with your apache setup.

Best Regards,
Philipp Seiler

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Miroslav Suchy <mirek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>