Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction

On 24.07.2013, at 11:38, Miroslav Suchý <miroslav@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
while I have a lot of question recently, I realized I forgot to introduce
myself.

My name is Miroslav Suchy (shorten as Mirek).
I work for Red Hat and I want to get OBS-server into Fedora. We (as Fedora)
may later use OBS (or not), but that is not decided yet.
But getting OBS into Fedora is first step.

So I am now trying to get OBS dependencies into Fedora. Later OBS itself. And
even later contribute with some features, which will be needed for Fedora.

So please be patient with me. One day I will stop asking questions and will
be sending patches instead :)

Mirek