Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Server Installation Help
Am Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013, 12:47:43 schrieb Jorge F. Hernandez:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to install OBS to a VM, everything installs without a
problem, but when it gets to the login part, I'm stuck, I have no
username/password for it and when I go to http://obsserver:5252 all I

That port is only for internal usage of OBS.

Do you try with the official appliance? You can find it here:

http://openbuildservice.org/download/

If a dhcpcd server, which assigns a valid name is running in your
network everything should be fine after starting it.

Just login with Admin/opensuse credentials.

get is a message about XML, so I can't login that way either.

Is there any documentation about how to install it?

Thanks.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg