Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Private OBS instance - webui problems
Hi Guillaume,

On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:51:56 +0200
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Le 05/06/2013 12:52, Henne Vogelsang a ├ęcrit :
Hey,

On 04.06.2013 22:40, Guillaume Gardet wrote:

I am trying to get OBS on a private server but I face some issues.
I followed this README:
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service/blobs/master/dist/README.SETUP

When I want to login to the webinterface with default id/password
(Admin / opensuse), I get this error: "Authentication failed"
How about some webui logs? :)

And check that you have set the correct frontend_port in

webui/config/options.yaml

Nearly. frontend_host was api.opensuse.org, so I need to set it to my
server name. But now, I have an application error instead of the
webui... :(

I need to debug it, probably logs will help in this case.

Do you use selfsigned ssl certificates?
Search for a error in your logs.
If so, copy your certificate

cat /srv/obs/certs/server.key /srv/obs/certs/server.crt
/srv/obs/certs/server.pem

(Be sure to redirect the output into the file server.pem. The Mail
client might display the last command line wrong.)

cp /srv/obs/certc/server.pem /etc/ssl /etc/ssl/certs/

c_rehash /etc/ssl/certs

Anyway, thanks for the hint.

I branch the OBS documentation and some missing things since the change
to obs 2.4 .

Regards,

Philipp

--