[opensuse-buildservice] build loop without result and error
Hi,

the "libreoffice" package in the "LibreOffice:Unstable" project and
"openSUSE_12.3 x86_64" distro has been in some strange build loop for
last few days. I am not sure what the problem is.

I checked it several time. The status always was "building". The log was
"only" few hours long => the build was automatically restarted several
times. I wonder why. I do not see any build error and local build works.
The i586 libreoffice package and x86_64 help packages have been built 7
days ago => it should not be caused by another commits in the
openSUSE_12.3 or LibreOffice:Unstable repo.

Do you have any idea, please?
Do some errors trigger automatic rebuild?
Is there any build time out?

I think that it might help to force build on some more powerful hosts
with more CPUs and more memory. Is it possible, please?

Best Regards,
Petr