[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 12/07/2013
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:17:07 +0530
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 12/07/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Fixed the minor bugs and styling mistakes. Made the code in [webui]
more DRY. Also, previous test suites were failing which didnt allow me
from making my first pull-request, so a lot of time was spent fixing
the existing test suite and make sure all of them are passing now.

Routing was also updated and lot of restructuring was done too. Users
now have the ability to expand and collapse the comments.

2. What am I'm doing this week

This week, I am out travelling for oSC (Yayy!), so I don't expect a
lot of work to be done. But I still plan on writing some test suites
and permission checks as much as possible. Plus, my mentor (henne)
will be at oSC so we will be discussing the app in much more detail
during the conference and work piece-by-piece on the feedback received
for the existing pull-request.

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c
Github: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service