[opensuse-buildservice] /etc/init.d/obsworker does not start after reboot when running behind a proxy
It seems the curl command in obsworker ignores the no-proxy settings and tries to download the worker code from our proxy.

OTOH, if I log in as root and issue a 'rcobsworker start', it does _not_ fail.
Of course, when you log in, the proxy environment variables are set, but if obsworker is run as a child of the init process, none of theses env vars are set.

In the obsworker code, I see that it sources /etc/sysconfig/proxy, but this sets shell variables, not env variables.

Ciao, Martin

--
Piepst der Rittal schon im Mai,
ist den Juli Hitzefrei!