[opensuse-buildservice] OBS books moved to github.com

We migrate the source of the official OBS books to github as well now.

This was done basically for two resons:

* People were too frightend to ask for a svn.opensuse.org account
and just want to push something.

* I want to keep a review process to avoid that these pages become
just an unreviewed kiwi copy. So we need something like pull requests.

The new pages are online on openbuildservice.org now. (Update was broken
since quite some time).

If you want to improve it, please just go to

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service-documentation

and do the classic github way via forking, committing and pull request.

Btw, I do still want to remind you that it is okay to have specific content
in the books for specific instances. These can be tagged and we generate them
only for some exports of the docuementation. Eg. There can be openSUSE or
Tizen or $yourhome specific instance content inside.

thanks!
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5