Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Open Build Service(OBS) 2.4.4 released
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:05:52 -0500
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:17 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 14:41:43 schrieb Jon Nelson:
What is the status of LDAP support in 2.4?
I can't migrate off of 12.1 / OBS 2.3 until LDAP support is fixed.

The last thing I heard is that LDAP should work in general, but since
it is not part of the test suite, I can not assure you that.

OK.

The new rewritten LDAP support, including test suite is on github, but
not yet merged in master either.

So, the LDAP code that ships with 2.4 is not the same as what was in
2.3 *and* there is newer-yet LDAP support that is unmerged?
What's the timeframe on getting it integrated. I might just wait.

--
Jon