Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Open Build Service(OBS) 2.4.4 released
Am Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013, 14:41:43 schrieb Jon Nelson:
What is the status of LDAP support in 2.4?
I can't migrate off of 12.1 / OBS 2.3 until LDAP support is fixed.

The last thing I heard is that LDAP should work in general, but since
it is not part of the test suite, I can not assure you that.

The new rewritten LDAP support, including test suite is on github, but
not yet merged in master either.

So, I would suggest that you test it first, maybe via some appliance.

bye
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5