[opensuse-buildservice] problem with package always in 'unresolvable'
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 20:52:10 -0500
I'm running an instance of OBS 2.3
I have a package that always says 'unresolvable', and when I use osc
to ask for buildinfo, it lists a half-dozen packages like this:

<error>unresolvable: have choice for PACKAGE_FOO needed by
PACKAGE_BAR: PACKAGE_DEP1 PACKAGE_DEP2, have choice for ....

Now, the problem is that PACKAGE_FOO says it built successfully, and
I'm using in a parent project's buildconf:

Substitute: PACKAGE_DEP2 PACKAGE_DEP1

because I *always* want to use PACKAGE_DEP2.

I don't understand what's going on here.

In summary:

project 1, package A builds fine.
project 2 (which uses project 1 as a build repo), package B refuses to
build, the problem listed is a problem with package A.

--
Jon