[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 5/07/2013
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 5/07/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Users can add new comments and view them. Users can also reply to
individual comments and/or also reply to existing “replies”. Comments
are displayed in a threaded/nested format. All the data is getting
saved in [api] database.

2. What am I'm doing this week

Fix some minor bugs and styling mistakes I came across. Do some
cleaning up (make the code more DRY).Then move to writing validations,
unit tests and functional tests for the [webui]. Also write up
permission checks.

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c

Github: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service