Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How bs_worker works?
Am Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013, 23:18:08 schrieb Kanstantsin Shautsou:
On 03.07.2013, at 20:46, Miroslav Suchy <msuchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to understood architecture of OBS. I find that
/etc/init.d/obsworker starts /usr/lib/obs/server/bs_worker and that
worker can be configure to build in kvm sandbox. But I got lost in
bs_worker code. Can someone please enlighten me (or just point to
specific parts of code) how is sources passed to that kvm sandbox and how
is retrieved the result from the virtual machine?

All that handling is done by the build script (openSUSE/obs-build on github).
The worker is just downloading sources and binaries, calls build and returns
the result.

./bs_worker --help

may give an idea about the options.

(AG Nürnberg)