Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How bs_worker works?

On 03.07.2013, at 20:46, Miroslav Suchy <msuchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to understood architecture of OBS. I find that
/etc/init.d/obsworker starts /usr/lib/obs/server/bs_worker and that worker
can be configure to build in kvm sandbox.
But I got lost in bs_worker code. Can someone please enlighten me (or just
point to specific parts of code) how is sources passed to that kvm sandbox
and how is retrieved the result from the virtual machine?

Mirek