[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 28/06/2013
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 19:59:13 +0530
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 28/06/2013

1. What have I done last week?

I’ve got the GET and POST api calls almost done. Proper saving methods
and permission checks are still needed and exception handling has
still not been implemented. Basic unit and functional tests of the
calls are in place.

2. What am I'm doing this week

I will work to finish the saving of comments and then I will start
with the [webui] part. First get some wireframes for the frontend
ready as per the cards in trello and then make sure that data is
correctly being transferred back and forth.

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c

Github: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service

Cheers!