Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Show used resources link
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:44:55 +0200

Le 01/07/2013 15:41, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
Am Montag, 1. Juli 2013, 15:35:38 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
Hi,

In openSUSE build Service, I noticed the link "Show used resources" which
allow to get some stats of the build. On my local instance, there is not
such a link. Is there a configuration file to tune to get it?
It appears only, when a build result has delivered the data. Atm, only
builds inside of KVM and XEN do deliver this data, because it is not
possible to get them with plain chroot builds.

Ok. Thanks for info.

Guillaume