Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local instance OBS: Cannot remove repositories
Am Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 13:03:40 schrieb Magnus Lewis-Smith:
Hi

I cannot remove any repositories from any projects (local OBS
installation), neither using the Repositories webui tab -> remove
repository, nor editing project meta via webui, nor 'osc meta prj -e'

I can not reproduce this here atm. What exact version do you run?

Failed to remove target 'openSUSE_11.4' Uncaught exception: undefined
method `repositories' for nil:NilClass

and the following in /srv/www/api/log/production.log:

[FATAL|# 6567] NoMethodError (undefined method `repositories' for
nil:NilClass): app/controllers/source_controller.rb:1265:in

Which line is that? (current master and 2.4 branch are unlikely to crash there
in that way)

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg