Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Some branched projects/SRs are missing from my home today
Am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 14:13:13 schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi, Adrian,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 03:45:02 schrieb Marguerite Su:
hm, I see even 16 projects which you are involved in ... looks correct for
me.

Maybe our caching is bad, does a F5 help you today?

Yes, same 16 here.

But I mean repositories in "home:username:branched:xxx" format.

I have 7 of them, but they're missing from the 16.

And it doesn't seem to be a code change, because
home:MargueriteSu:branches:OBS_Maintained:librcc is there and all of

that project does not exist.

them are listed earlier today (GMT 1:00am +0000)

Sorry, I do still not understand the problem. Can you send me a screenshot
from your view, please?

While the "new or review" also shows the requests from you, which got not
processed yet at the other side.

These type of requests are missing on the "new or review" combo box
from my view.

not if you click on some other item in the combo box and afterwards on "new or
review" again, right?

That is actually the bug that the initial load is showing something different
then the combo box is saying :/

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg