Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Some branched projects/SRs are missing from my home today
Hi, Adrian,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 03:45:02 schrieb Marguerite Su:
hm, I see even 16 projects which you are involved in ... looks correct for me.

Maybe our caching is bad, does a F5 help you today?

Yes, same 16 here.

But I mean repositories in "home:username:branched:xxx" format.

I have 7 of them, but they're missing from the 16.

And it doesn't seem to be a code change, because
home:MargueriteSu:branches:OBS_Maintained:librcc is there and all of
them are listed earlier today (GMT 1:00am +0000)

While the "new or review" also shows the requests from you, which got not
processed yet at the other side.

These type of requests are missing on the "new or review" combo box
from my view.

Greetings

Marguerite