[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 24/06/2013
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 24/06/2013

1. What have I done last week?

I have set up the discussion system database, setup the controller
method to fetch comments via project name (still lot of logic is
pending) and finally routing to get the desired xml output.
This is only a GET request, which is not yet fully implemented.

2. What am I'm doing this week?

I will be working to finish the API calls as decided last week and I
will have written functional and unit tests for the calls.

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c
Github: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service

Cheers!