Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project area for fish
On 2013-06-21 12:26:48 +0800, David Adam wrote:
We have been using OBS as a great tool for making release and nightly
builds of the alternative shell, fish (http://fishshell.com). Currently it
is being built out of various home projects but we would ideally like
something a bit more official for long-term collaboration.

I see there is already a shells:fish project for OpenSUSE factory builds;
are we able to get a fish project for our developers somewhere?

just use shells:fish and add more build targets. really no need for a
new project. if you want things like nightly builds you can use
something like shells:fish:nightly e.g.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux