Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project area for fish
On Friday 2013-06-21 06:26, David Adam wrote:

Hello,

We have been using OBS as a great tool for making release and nightly
builds of the alternative shell, fish (http://fishshell.com). Currently it
is being built out of various home projects but we would ideally like
something a bit more official for long-term collaboration.

I see there is already a shells:fish project for OpenSUSE factory builds;
are we able to get a fish project for our developers somewhere?

Is there really a need for an entire project? It does not look like fish
has many dependencies that could possibly be absent in non-SUSE
distributions (if that is even a target you want to attain).