Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Password Reset (Own instance)
Am Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 09:24:46 schrieb Troy Telford:
On 2013-06-19 10:03:27 +0000, Henne Vogelsang said:
Hey,

On 18.06.2013 18:42, Troy Telford wrote:
I'm still stuck trying to figure out how to reset this user's forgotten
password, as well as other things such as groups, group membership, and
so on.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

https://yourobs.example/configuration

While I appreciate the link, which lets me modify groups and group
membership (which is great), I remain unable to find where the admin
can reset a user's password.

The user has forgotten the password.

The only options I can see for the admin to modify are:
* Name
* email
* Checkboxes for group membership
* confirmed/deleted/locked (radio button)

I see no option for the admin to change/reset a user's password.

I think the webui does not support this, but you can do so via api

echo -n "newpassword" > file
osc api -X POST -T file /person/$LOGIN?cmd=change_password

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany