Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Constraints per spec file idea
Am Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013, 09:45:54 schrieb Tomáš Chvátal:
Dne Pá 14. června 2013 10:47:30, Adrian Schröter napsal(a):
hm, please add this problem to FATE 313811, the multi spec file support.
We should think about this problem when implementing it.

I really don't see the fate number, nor anything about the multi spec on
fate.opensuse.org

Is it in some other fate instance? :-)

No, but it was a closed one. It is opened up now.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany